Hajo Marimba Band – Cape Town
Hajo is a 5 piece marimba band based in Cape Town, they are one of the most in demand corporate marimba bands in South Africa and have a reputable reputation of excellence at all their events.
Hajo have their own CD “Memories of Cape Town”. After the release of this CD, the band was chosen to perform on a regular basis at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town from mid of 2012. At the end of this year, Hajo went back to the studio with the band to produce their second CD “Merry Christmas”, the first CD published in South Africa with Christmas songs played with Marimba instruments only.
The band also performs for any private events, from birthday parties or weddings to corporate and VIP functions. In 2013 they performed for the President of South Africa Jacob Zuma and Nobel Prize for Peace laureate Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
Please contact us if you would like to book the band for your event!
In addition there is an offer to order the CDs as a customised Gift / Souvenir for people who attend your event. The inner part of the CD-Inlay can be printed according to your branding, ideas and wishes (for example with advertising or personal message). The design can also be done by us.
- Twitter Event, Ad Dynamo – The Lookout
- Cocktail Event of the Food Hospital World – The Cullinan Hotel
- Celebration of Kingsday of the Nederlandse Club Kaapstad – Alba Lounge
- Wedding of Charlene & Gareth – Rickerty Bridge, Franschhoek
- Chosen to play for President Jacob Zuma
- New Years Eve’s Party – Ballroom of the One & Only Hotel
- Fanwalk Soccer Event – Green Point Stadium