Buhle M – Actor, MC, Presenter and Singer
“Buhle M” is a vibrant, versatile entertainer who has been in the South African entertainment industry for a number of years and this has seen him work alongside some of South Africa’s biggest and most trusted brands.
In 2011 he enlisted in the “On Cue communications” course (which has been behind the scenes of Bonang Matheba, Zizo Beda, Dennis Tau and Carly Fields’ careers) – which cemented his entertainment industry foundation and propelled his flexibility and versatility in the industry. The combination of obtaining the On Cue communication certification and his degree in Audiovisual Communication from the ,University of Johannesburg, saw him secure his place on some of South Africa’s top television and radio shows.
Through his brand “Buhle M”, he aims at leaving his name entrenched and unforgotten in the hearts and souls of entertainment consumers worldwide.
DEGREE IN MEDIA FIELD
• 2012 to 2014 – Buhle completed his degree in Audiovisual Communication through the University of Johannesburg. Thus qualifying him to be behind the entertainment scenes as a producer, director and DOP. This career direction is an integral and important part of Buhle’s future plans
• 2012 to 2015 – UJ FM radio
• Buhle’s biggest achievements were being apart of the highly popular, UJFM breakfast Show, being awarded the title of UJFM’s best sports presenter in 2014 and being the Host of his own House Music Show- “House Evolution 360” – which attracted international listeners through streaming platforms and was graced by the likes of DJ Zinhle, Glen Lewis, Lulo Cafe, Panache Boys to name a few.
• 2017 to 2018 – Massiv Metro and YFM 99.2 radio host
• 2012 to 2015 – Presenter on YOTV ( South Africa’s biggest day time youth program) and presenting YOTV Big Breakfast ( which is the biggest weekend children’s show)
• 2014 to Current – Buhle is on SABC 1s most popular soapie, that is viewed in 15 African countries and has an 8 millionaire strong daily viewership. On Skeem Saam he plays the character of Nimza.
• Buhle has also had a stint at working as Skeem Saam’s Publicity Assistant, handling all the show’s social media pages and website content.
• This is in line with the Audiovisual Communication Degree obtained from the University Of Johannesburg, but also highlights Buhle’s knowledge in handling the PR behind big brands