Dr Habib Noorbhai
Through his keynotes, Habib Noorbhai influences people and organisations to turn their ideas into action. His sessions are thought-provoking, engaging, practical and focusing on figuring out your ‘why’ or, as Habib says: “less yada-yada, more dala-dala”.
Habib’s keynote topics include:LifeStamina Stamina Stamina: is it born or is it bred? : is it born or is it bred? : is it born or is it bred?
In every aspect of life, there is something called ‘stamina’, not just within sport or exercise. The aim of this inspiring, enthusiastic and motivational keynote is geared towards what and how you can see through to your desired goals – effectively and meticulously. Against All Odds Against All Odds When Dr Noorbhai won Mr South Africa, he set a new precedent within the pageant industry, by focusing on charity, education and the beauty within. Through Habib’s journey to Mr South Africa, his audiences learn that anything is possible if you are driven, proactive, authentic and you live your life with heart.
His achievements include:
• 2013 – founded The Humanitarians.
• 2013 – voted in South Africa’s Top Brightest Young Minds.
• 2015 – Mail and Guardian Top 200 Young South Africans.
• 2017 – Mr South Africa 2017.
• 2017 – Fast Company South Africa’s Top 30 Creative People in Business.
• 2018 – UCT Golden Key Honorary Member.
• To date – over twenty papers in various journals and he has presented at local and international conferences.